Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

roslers.grandad said:
BBC sport actually has the headline 'Man City to rename Eastlands', no one will call it the Etihad Stadium other than official press releases, media will still call it Eastlands and the fans Blue camp
I've never called it "Blue Camp" in my life and never will.

I've flown with Etihad, before they started sponsoring us.

Quality flight, I'd fly with them again but not because they've just spent a shitloads on us.

What's interesting is the in-flight entertainment which will apparently include our matches and so on.
This is big exposure for us, many people may not even be interested in football, watching our games whilst inflight.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The interesting part to me is they have redone the shirt deal........ That says to me that this is very much aimed at screwing Platini and not just a normal naming rights thing

Bit slow today fella; are you saying they've clawed more cash for the shirt deal so in one felll swoop we've got (say) £15m a year coming in from Etihad (say £10m stadium, £5m shirts)?

I'm looking forward to the opening day of the season, Radio 5-Live on, with a Mark Puggach "there's been a goal at The Etihad"!!!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Ctid42 said:
reddishblue said:
Ollie Holt from the Mirror is having a hissy fit

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/OllieHoltMirror" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/OllieHoltMirror</a>

Bittter bitter cnut.

Knob of the highest order
Twat who works for a crap paper

And their Manchester Offices were once named 'Maxwell House' Karma's a woman

MCC said:
Ctid42 said:
Forzacitizens said:
this is a bit suspicious...

why is that?.

Raggy Rag Rag

i sit in alse 132 row W Cb stand come and say hello put a a red rose or somthing on, then say that to may face.been going kippx with my dad since 1982(hated it couldent c anything+ men farting made for a bad day out) that aside, last year i went to spurs newcastle everton notts county bolton aston villa poznan aris (who the fuck is aris kiev) + every home game. if you want we can meet for a beer in Md's b 4 match we normaly sit next to the pool table on the left under the tv. oh and btw your rag comment came because?? maybe because only 6 posts?? if so you dont welcome new people to bluemoon.??

Annoying rag twats all over facebook laughing that Etihad means United.

"United Stadium"

The scum cant help but think about what we are doing , sad fooks. Stick to buying mid table players twats!

Good news though :)

roslers.grandad said:
BBC sport actually has the headline 'Man City to rename Eastlands', no one will call it the Etihad Stadium other than official press releases, media will still call it Eastlands and the fans Blue camp
The media will be expected to call it by the new name if they want to keep their credentials to work at the stadium. Otherwise it's a waste of time and money to change the name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.