Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

bluevengence said:
paulbarraclough said:
the city is yours the city is yours sponsered by Etihad the city is yours ha ha ha the club that keeps on giving us red mancs a good laugh champions see you on wembley way again for youre annual beating

Munich 50 sponsored by AIG..now thats class

munich.j
297%2520-%2520animated_gif%2520applause.gif

Forgot all about that.

Champions League estimated worth = 30 million per year
New sponorship estimated worth = 30 million per year
30 + 30 = drumrole please...

60 million quid a year of new cash!

Whoever said 'you never miss what you never had' was talking bollocks ;]

Matty said:
paulbarraclough said:
the city is yours the city is yours sponsered by Etihad the city is yours ha ha ha the club that keeps on giving us red mancs a good laugh champions see you on wembley way again for youre annual beating

Banned.

Don't know why anyone bothered rising to this fooker.

He's been registered 2 years and waiting for the opportune moment to make a classic posts that would blow us all away and he comes up with that!

Wow, can't wait til the school holidays when the place will be full of such people!

BigTony said:
Just spoke the miss us mum as she's from out that way and it can mean unity or united, I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I don't think I'm too happy with that

Not fooling anyone.

paulbarraclough wrote:

One bit I agree with, yes the City is ours because scum aren't in it and in respect for the annual beating on wembley way I take it in the same way as last time, lose the game but scum beating up women and kids. :-) Role on 7/8/11.

Mëtal Bikër said:
paulbarraclough said:
Annual?

When was the last time United beat City at Wembley? We're talking a fair few decades here.

in fact they never have.

rassclot said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
paulbarraclough said:
Annual?

When was the last time United beat City at Wembley? We're talking a fair few decades here.

in fact they never have.

I think he is going on about the MIB (mentally incompetent bastards) battering women and kids on wembley way

Matty said:
paulbarraclough said:

Banned.
Shame, I wanted to ask him if these 'red mancs' were the 3 that turned out for their 'parade'. Ah, well...

pirate said:
rassclot said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Annual?

in fact they never have.

I think he is going on about the MIB (mentally incompetent bastards) battering women and kids on wembley way

Funny how groups of lads never had any trouble with the vermin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.