stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

FFS! You dont have to be a season ticket holder to be a fan.

I've been a Blue my entire life. I Can't afford a season ticket and i probably never will. I had no chance of getting a ticket to see my beloved club lift their first trophy in my lifetime. Not enough "loyalty points"

My 30 years of support through thin and thiner doesn't matter. those wealthier than myself must be better fans?

You guys knew as did we all when these tickets would be available. I walked to the stadium to get mine. You had plenty of chance.

It's a bit sad that the view of some on here seems to be that if you don't
have a season ticket you're not "a loyal fan". What if you simply can't afford
a season ticket? what if you can only afford to go to a couple of games a
season? Should you be denied access because you're not loyal enough?

BlakeTheBlue said:
You guys knew as did we all when these tickets would be available. I walked to the stadium to get mine. You had plenty of chance.
Average journey to Eastlands is 44 miles. Of course that'll be stretched out by the Cheltenham lot and the Bristol blues what have you but I reckon the number of City fans in a position to walk to the stadium on lunch hour is limited. As for getting them for the Spurs game, they were passed around like confetti to start with and so they ran out.

craigsteel said:
I was at stadium today and plenty of fans were fuming about the shambolic distribution of tickets, What happened to the plans to reward loyalty when on Tuesday they were issued in a complete free for all with limited prewarning,

Surely all season tickets should have been activated as a priority?????
Not really. Did your season ticket did not include "access for end of season event at the stadium"? No. See my point? That's the truth.

At the end of the day, tickets were distributed on a first come first serve basis -I suppose those who made the effort will feel compelled to go now whereas there would be season tickets holders who wouldn't or couldn't have gone meaning wasted seats.

And what's so bad about being on the streets for the parade?

Harry Godwin said:
It's a bit sad that the view of some on here seems to be that if you don't
have a season ticket you're not "a loyal fan". What if you simply can't afford
a season ticket? what if you can only afford to go to a couple of games a
season? Should you be denied access because you're not loyal enough?

this, people will always find something to moan about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.