Stalybridge

The Society Rooms is one of the nicer Wetherspoons in the Greater Manchester area.
A big ,roomy garden out the back,and a huge main room with full length windows on both sides to make it very well illuminated!!
I agree. Definitely one of the better wetherspoons
Guess you live on or near Mottram Road, its a very nice area, stop at the Wagon and Horses or the Hunters now and again for a beer, bit pricey but keeps the nob heads out. Deli Felice, La Lupa and the Phoenix City are all decent places to eat as well. I used to live at the back of the Stocks when i first met Mrs H.
No. I don't live on Mottram road or near there, and i wouldn't because all the 10 bob millionaires would look down their noses at me like they do everyone else. I cannot be doing with pretentious cunts tbh. However, there are a few decent non judgemental folk on there though.

Went downhill once Bottom Dollar closed and that sports shop across from it.

No. I don't live on Mottram road or near there, and i wouldn't because all the 10 bob millionaires would look down their noses at me like they do everyone else. I cannot be doing with pretentious cunts tbh. However, there are a few decent non judgemental folk on there though.
Sorry :-)

Quite right

Quite right don't need your kind up here on Mottram Rise lol. I'm about to retire from her majesties Royal Air Force this week and still have a home there. My parents also live there and have done for 36 years.

Its the Paris of the North West with a hint of latin flair. Its a place everyone should visit at least once in their life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.