Stalybridge

Has been named "Greater Manchester Town of Culture for 2022"

I'm pretty sure we have a few Stalybridge residents on here. What are your views on this development? Is it something to be proud of?

And no, I'm not wumming/taking the piss.

Obviously ran out of towns to give the award to, no doubt Shaw will get it next year.

Seriously fellas/lasses, La Lupa opposite the “Cowd Feet Club” is an excellent restaurant, rustic Italian and the owner Renato has a photo of him and Bobby Manc on the wall, the food is great, reasonably priced pasta (about a cock and hen) to superb steaks and Fish dishes, (Halibut my fav), latter about par for good restaurants, around £80 for two, starters, mains, 2 to three drinks, quality.

Seriously fellas/lasses, La Lupa opposite the “Cowd Feet Club” is an excellent restaurant, rustic Italian and the owner Renato has a photo of him and Bobby Manc on the wall, the food is great, reasonably priced pasta (about a cock and hen) to superb steaks and Fish dishes, (Halibut my fav), latter about par for good restaurants, around £80 for two, starters, mains, 2 to three drinks, quality.
How much? You'd dine out for a week at the chippy next to Mary D's for that.

But is it good enough for Jeho.....?

Quite right

Quite right don't need your kind up here on Mottram Rise lol. I'm about to retire from her majesties Royal Air Force this week and still have a home there. My parents also live there and have done for 36 years.
I used to live on Heaps farm court just off old mottram Road if you know where that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.