Stamp?

It was a stamp and absoltely disgraceful by adebayor, I hate seeing things like this assosiciated with city, we are better than this, and always has been.

BlueSinclair said:
It was a stamp and absoltely disgraceful by adebayor, I hate seeing things like this assosiciated with city, we are better than this, and always has been.

I think Adebayor may look back on it and be dissapointed with the stamp. But mate, dont think Van Persie is an angel, he has a shady past on and off the field.....

It didn't look purposeful but I'm not sure. The whole situation of it looks like it could have been, but honestly it looks like he was turning which he was and it looked like all of the turns he does.

Stamp my arse - Van Persie came steaming in - missed the ball completely, Ade jumped to avoid the tackle and landed slightly on his face.

BlueSinclair said:

Ben Thatcher wasn't better...neither was Joey Barton....

Not condoning any of those actions, be we really arent better than that are we?

TFC said:
BlueSinclair said:

Ben Thatcher wasn't better...neither was Joey Barton....

Not condoning any of those actions, be we really arent better than that are we?

Michael ball on the tranny too......it happens..rooney does it all the time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.