Stamp?

Bazzmand Show said:
BlueSinclair said:
It was a stamp and absoltely disgraceful by adebayor, I hate seeing things like this assosiciated with city, we are better than this, and always has been.

I think Adebayor may look back on it and be dissapointed with the stamp. But mate, dont think Van Persie is an angel, he has a shady past on and off the field.....

And what tha fuck does that have to with anything? I don't care if it was HITLER, adebayor should not have done it either fucking way. What a daft way to justify it.

Bazzmand Show said:
BlueSinclair said:
It was a stamp and absoltely disgraceful by adebayor, I hate seeing things like this assosiciated with city, we are better than this, and always has been.

I think Adebayor may look back on it and be dissapointed with the stamp. But mate, dont think Van Persie is an angel, he has a shady past on and off the field.....

And what tha fuck does that have to with anything? I don't care if it was HITLER, adebayor should not have done it either fucking way. What a daft way to justify it.

Van Persie tried to do Ade and he jumped up to avoid the challenge and landing on him, he did nothing wrong. Its a joke.

Bazzmand Show said:
My blue tinted glasses are as dark as the next bloke, but I reckon Ade probably put a bit into that stamp. Not that I care, Van Persie is a twat.

This and I also could not give a s**t.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Disgraceful, and the reason I hate Rooney so much.

Hope RSC keeps him out of our team when fit.

This is a joke right - he was wrong but don't worry the press will have their say we don't have to help them!! Enjoyt the win!!

pee dubyas crayons said:
Disgraceful, and the reason I hate Rooney so much.

Hope RSC keeps him out of our team when fit.
It was clearly a stamp and he'll be punished, but you're clearly an idiot if you'd rather have RSC in the team ahead of Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.