Stan Collimore - You are the worst and disgrace journalist

Lest we forget that he is a woman beater (proven) and a sexual pevert (proven). There is nothing 'alleged' about either of them. Cant stand the fucker personally.

It does make you think though how can a player go from world class to ordinary in a week? Collymore might be right am afraid

Unlike 99% of pundits, a lot of whom have NEVER played to any standard, or seen the day to day runnings of a club, Collymore talks a lot of sense. Whether you lot want to believe it or not.

It's strange how you have an ex-player arguing the manager should have all the power (quite right in my opinion) and yet we had Mourinho saying the opposite the other day that managers should realise if they want to manage the top teams with the most money that they wont be given much time and thats just the way it is (again quite right in my opinion) so the trick is finding the balance and finding it quickly.

how stan "robinho was out of order, ive never refused to play for liverpool..............erm except for the reserves, but that was different" collymore, got a column in the universally respected daily mirror is beyond me.

You have to deal with the facts about whether Robbie has choosen not to bother playing up to speed ..and back date that of Elano and Jo . There is no doubt what so ever their performances have been aimed at trying to drag down Mark Hughes . Its a low life trick to do and we should part company with the whole dam lot of them and MH as well . They want vast amounts of money and then stab us the supporters in the back . It would be even worse if old chap Phili S comes to Eastlands.

Forget picking on Collymore thats nothing to do with his TOPIC which are 100% TRUE .

Well if Robinho is desperate to get rid of Hughes I suggest he stops scoring goals as currently he is the second top goalscorer in the Premier league.Also I cannot remember Steve Ireland having a good game for a while but as we know he likes Hughes and enjoys playing for him so know one would suggest he is trying the same thing.

All players have dips in form and personally I think Robinho and Elano or too professional to behave in such a way, they may have issues with his management but I doubt they would do this and risk there own reputations.

I remember going to Notts Forest around 1994/95 there last home game of the season and spending the majority of the match chanting "Bye Bye Stanley Collymore" to the Forest fans. As it was well documented he was going to walk out on Forest. Sad day when we value the opinion of Collymore over two of our own players in an article which offers nothing of substance.

Blue2112 said:
It's strange how you have an ex-player arguing the manager should have all the power (quite right in my opinion) and yet we had Mourinho saying the opposite the other day that managers should realise if they want to manage the top teams with the most money that they wont be given much time and thats just the way it is (again quite right in my opinion) so the trick is finding the balance and finding it quickly.

Top 5 teams in the world he was referring to.

Personally I think Robinho is a disgrace if he is deliberately not performing, I would prefer to believe he was carrying an injury and just had a bad game - it happens.

Looking forward to Thursday and the chance for the players to turn it around and put in a good performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.