Stan Collimore - You are the worst and disgrace journalist

franksinatra said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
franksinatra said:
All players have dips in form and personally I think Robinho and Elano or too professional to behave in such a way,

Is this Mr Professional Elano who had a public 'strop' because he wasn't playing?
Is this Mr Professional Robbie who blatantly stuck 2 fingers up at the club and flew back to Brazil?
Us fans are having the piss taken out of us by over paid morons, but the sad thing is, if I had to choose Id probably keep them and get rid of Hughes....so I am party to it aswell...but thats how modern football is.....AMORALISTIC....but we keep on supporting because we are MAD!

Fair point but if Robinho returning to Brazil may be connected with other issues in his personal life I can understand football maybe a secondary issue. As for Elano I wouldn't condone his outburst, but this seemed to stem from frustration and not being able to play and influence games, therefore I doubt he would then play poorly on purpose as this article suggests.

Both players have there failings but having a strop in a paper is a world away from in essence throwing a game to lose the manager a job as Collymore suggests.

Even if Robinho did have personal issues, he should have got authorisation to leave. The way he just scarpered without a thought says a lot about his own ego and self importance.
I hate to thinkj they both played poorly on purpose - and I am open to being argued against - but I watches them both. I saw Elanos reaction to going 2 down. I just cannot believe the perfoermances from tuesday to saturday.....but maybe I am wrong......
I just go from what I se, but obviously I don't know what the players are thinking

Prophet of Doom said:
The dogging woman beater has been after Robinho all season. Why doesnt he have a go at Agbonlahor for being shit for Villa on Sunday ???

This guy is a fuckin idiot
Because like he said, Robinho is world class and we paid a hell of a lot for him. The least we can expect back is effort in every match. Agbonlahor was bad but a) he cost Villa nothing obviously, b) he isn't in the same class as Robinho and c) he tried

DIEHARDMCFAN said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/02/16/disgraceful-robinho-will-get-mark-hughes-the-sack-from-manchester-city-writes-stan-collymore-115875-21127462/

Unbelievable story and bunch of bias perspectives from his clueless about our club.
not much i could disagree with

Interesting that Elano had more shots and made many more passes (from all over the field) than any midfielder/attacker except De Jong. Robhino was also involved to a similar extent to Ireland and Zab, and had MANY more touches than Bellamy and Big Phil.

What struck me was Elano seemed to have his boots on the wrong feet, but, while his body language is never going to win him any friends, I can't see how he can be classed as a passenger when he was the most involved of all our attacking players. He may have been rubbish, but he was at least trying and, while Robhino wasn't as involved, he too was making passes from all over the pitch instead of "moving about ten yards" as Collymore states.

Didsbury Dave said:
Looks like "DIEHARDCITYFAN" made a little boo-boo with this post!!!

Whatever quotes and opinions from our True BLUES supporters including me were just fine to me because they have their own thoughts and I pretty much respect those without any problem and it should be the same respect to my thoughts as well.

Including your comment, alright mate : )

CTID

bluenova said:
Interesting that Elano had more shots and made many more passes (from all over the field) than any midfielder/attacker except De Jong. Robhino was also involved to a similar extent to Ireland and Zab, and had MANY more touches than Bellamy and Big Phil.

What struck me was Elano seemed to have his boots on the wrong feet, but, while his body language is never going to win him any friends, I can't see how he can be classed as a passenger when he was the most involved of all our attacking players. He may have been rubbish, but he was at least trying and, while Robhino wasn't as involved, he too was making passes from all over the pitch instead of "moving about ten yards" as Collymore states.

Bluenova, you are absolutely right on and that was exactly I thought.

So bring on Copenhagen and it should be 2 nil for us, I hope : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.