Stan Collymore

He's made mistakes move on now its so sad to see someone who is now a pillor of society still being victimised by many, please lay off our stan.

:)

I clicked on a link to twitter to read his latest nonsensical ramblings.. only to find he’s blocked me... no idea when or why !!

d08846fd21c32a98387c0019f1407bef.jpg

Stan getting himself in the news again. I hate agreeing with Piers Morgan but I am pretty confused why Stan has suddenly decided its racist to ask him for comment after hes spent 20 years talking on any platform that'll hear him about racism in football whenever it pops up

For what it's worth, I can understand his point of view. It can be frustrating if you only ever get an invite to appear on national television when something racist happens.

I'd also guess that if he was to accept the invite on this occasion, they probably wouldn't like what he has to say, as he would likely highlight wider issues with racism in this country and he wouldn't pull any punches - no pun intended - in how brutally harsh he delivers those views.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I can understand his point of view. It can be frustrating if you only ever get an invite to appear on national television when something racist happens.

I'd also guess that if he was to accept the invite on this occasion, they probably wouldn't like what he has to say, as he would likely highlight wider issues with racism in this country and he wouldn't pull any punches - no pun intended - in how brutally harsh he delivers those views.

For what it's worth, I think it's Stan usual victim mentality coming out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.