Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

That was absolutely different class.

Totally ripped them apart, the bits about John Terry/Frank Lampard/ James Milner were totally true as well, great.

Well done fella, take a bow.

Hahaha never heard of Yaya Toure before the World Cup or David Silva.

Classic, well done, Steve.

FantasyIreland said:
Quality,neither could handle him.Although,unfortunately,he took the bait by phoning the wankers in the first place.
That station isn't interested in genuine debate or talking common sense,it simply creates and uses controversy as a cash making scheme.

I see what you mean but Steve was so knowledgeable and incisive that he actually undermined the credibility of the show. Top guy and as sharp as a razor.

Quality.

Sums up everything we've all wanted to say. Perfect.

"You're taking it so personally Steve.." - Trying to patronise him because they've totally been roasted.

The cnuts cut Steve off because they really didn't know how to handle it when somebody stuck it to them. It's quality, utter quality.

"Looking it up on Wikipedia..." - No, just knowledge. They were totally perplexed. Honestly it's just brilliant. I'm in the mood to do it.

n_mcfc said:
Quality.

"You're taking it so personally Steve.." - Trying to patronise him because they've totally been roasted.

The cnuts cut Steve off because they really didn't know how to handle it when somebody stuck it to them. It's quality, utter quality.

"Looking it up on Wikipedia..." - No, just knowledge. They were totally perplexed. Honestly it's just brilliant. I'm in the mood to do it.
Indeed, would be pure gold if the next time they are slandering our glorious club a bunch of bluemooners rang in and slated them.

10.Goater_Legend said:
n_mcfc said:
Quality.

Indeed, would be pure gold if the next time they are slandering our glorious club a bunch of bluemooners rang in and slated them.

Definitely. They were just defeated. They hated it. Boateng bit was brilliant. Then the bit about Silva not being recognised at a bus stop summed it up, why does that matter? Why do we need to buy players based on reputations, which ruins football, so we buy younger players, but that ruins football.

Gooooddddd, I wanna have a go.

I was driving today when I heard parry and Grahame rant about city. I stopped and was straight on the phone to talkshite. I was waiting for about 15 mins then Steve came on. He said everything I was going to say and much much more. After his rant at those two twits I just pit the phone down. Well done mate, couldn't have put it better myself. Take a bow!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.