Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

Listened to parry yesterday and couldn't believe the crap that came out of his mouth and Steve was right in stating that Parry as an agenda against City because of Lescot.

How can a Sports show have someone representing their station when he hasn't a clue who major football players are.

Well done to Steve and hopefully more City fans will now start sticking up for our club, we are now in a situation where we are there to be shot at and it's about time we started shooting back.

Great to listen to, he clearly had no come back apart from "calm down, take a chill pill" fuckin knob! Steve I'll happily buy you a pint mate!

Someone should get on their show and quiz Parry over his knowledge of Everton.

Ask him if he knows who Di Maria is. When he says he didn't know him before the world cup then you've got him by the balls. Mention Benfica knocking 5 past Everton in the UEFA Cup and ask him does he know anything about football.

pmsl.

Have to say I have been lurking on the board for a while but this posting just made me want to join, just fecking brilliant, I have seen comments about Talkshite being our main sports broadcaster! sorry but radio 5 live p*sses all over the self important, know nowt fuckwits.

Got to hand it you, Steve: you were bloody brilliant! I take my hat off to you for giving that pair of morons the verbal kicking they so thoroughly deserved.

It just simply beggars belief that a so-called 'football pundit' has never heard of either YaYa Tourre or David Sylva. Absolutely fucking astonishing!

And yet City continue to pour thousands into Talk Sport coffers every week by placing adverts.

We need to wake up.

You would be taken aback at the lack of knowledge from so-called experts.

Darren Gough should be the next one on your hitlist, Steve.

Last night, 'City will do nothing next year, they are ruining football and Liverpool will finish in the top four.'

A clown who says he only fell in love with football after the World Cup in 1994 because he thought it was amazing.

Point One: Gough is nearly in his 40s. A Johnny-Cum-Lately.

Point Two: The 1994 US World Cup was nearly as bad as 2010.

Nice one Steve. I really cannot believe the guy has never heard of Yaya Toure, and to say he's not one of the 'steller players' is complete bollocks. I can maybe understand it a little with Silva but Toure is and has been one of the best midfielders in the world for the past 3 years. Just shows what a load of horse shit talksport is, which is the reason I never ever tune in to that bile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.