Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

Collymore banned me ! he asked me what i have ever done in my life when i questioned is commitment as a footballer ........my reply didnt go down to well ..............well i tell you what i have never done stan ,i have never beat me missus up and i have never been caught in a car park in stafford with me pants round me ankles

stephen koosh said:
This was me today ...they drove me to the brink just had to give it them ...they no nothing about football like most of there presenters including the other three stoges gough ,irani and collymore (who i once had a blazing row with ) cheers for your comments ...and less of the johnny fucking vegas
Well Stephen, you are my new hero. That was absolute class. I don't normally listen to Talkshite for obvious reasons but I'm so glad I did. You've made my day. Thankyou!!!!

stephen koosh said:
cheers i realised that toure had only won one but by then i was in full steam ...its still one more than lampard and terry

Full steam ahead son, can't wait for the next episode. Slug was telling me about when you got banned by Stan Collymore, now I reckon that one would have been piss funnier.
Brilliant buddy.

stephen koosh said:
This was me today ...they drove me to the brink just had to give it them ...they no nothing about football like most of there presenters including the other three stoges gough ,irani and collymore (who i once had a blazing row with ) cheers for your comments ...and less of the johnny fucking vegas
thats it ....
you are johnny vegas,how did i miss that,hope you didnt call from benidorm,cost you a fortune,lol

Well played mate for having the balls to do it, have to say i've stopped listening to that shower...bit my lip far too many times.

Well done Stephen - that poor sod was practically crying by the end of that, and then that knob Parry turned on him as well!!

You are my new hero also.

stephen koosh said:
Collymore banned me ! he asked me what i have ever done in my life when i questioned is commitment as a footballer ........my reply didnt go down to well ..............well i tell you what i have never done stan ,i have never beat me missus up and i have never been caught in a car park in stafford with me pants round me ankles

Ha ha, the more i read the more i like you.
Classic.
Long may it continue

yes take a bow young man as Andy Gray would say.Jealousy I fear is eating away as City start to build a squad capable of challenging top 4.Really gave it to him with both barrels.He even got it off his co presenter! Dont listen to the programme but a coleague walked in and mentioned YOUR rant,superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.