Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

cheers i realised that toure had only won one but by then i was in full steam ...its still one more than lampard and terry

Terrific! Steve like it man, some passion in his speech and they kept saying it was personal . No worries this year we take them all on! Talksport and other media out lets will have to change their tack when we lead the premiership.

top man,laughed all way up A1,how can they admit not knowing who toure,silva and boeteng are...on a sports station.
well done that man

stephen koosh said:
This was me today ...they drove me to the brink just had to give it them ...they no nothing about football like most of there presenters including the other three stoges gough ,irani and collymore (who i once had a blazing row with ) cheers for your comments ...and less of the johnny fucking vegas
Welcome to Bluemoon mate,
that rant was fantastic,loved to have heard you put Cpllymore in his place.

Great stuff mate.

Didn't catch it live as I was inside the office and not on the road today.

Another thing with Talkshite is in the mornings Brazil and that Bolton bloke talk about the previous nights games but when someone questions thier opinions they just fall back on 'had to go to bed early to get up for the show so didn't see it' They should kip in the day, stay up at night to watch the footie and then do the show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.