StandUpSitDown

if they can do safe standing in germany then why not over here. ill tell you why, because we are a pc mad nation where people cant even take inflatables to sunderland away. i will sign because i agree with it but the posh pricks will never come on board because football fans do not have any rights!

When you say safe standing areas. What if more people than what is 'safely allocated' want to stand up, what happens then?? Is this at away grounds?? Every away game i have been to everybody stands up anyway and as for home grounds we already have our standing/singing sections - "you'll never beat the kippax'!!

Dannyctid said:
I stand up every week so it doesn't bother me.
It will never be allowed back into English football because someone at the top would have to make a risky desicion that wouldn't bring in more money. Look at the twats putting 39th game and playoffs to the vote. All complete bollocks, but they never mention safe standing which is what the fans want.

Technically, it would.
Standing area = a lot more fans in the same amount of space.

*signed petition*

I'm a twat and have linked them to the OP however because I'm a twat I couldn't work out if the OP already had an account on it and told them. I'm such a twat.

Blue Smarties said:
I'm a twat and have linked them to the OP however because I'm a twat I couldn't work out if the OP already had an account on it and told them. I'm such a twat.
twat

davymcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
twat
I AM NO LONGER A TWAT!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.susd.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=4124&start=120&posts=134" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.susd.vitalfootball.co.uk/for ... &posts=134</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.