Star Wars VII

When I saw videos of the first three for the the first time, I fell asleep. I got a bit excited when the prequels were coming out, then disappointed (except for darth maul). After rewatching the originals, which still seemed and were dated, before revenge of the sith, they were good, but for me (and I know Internet people like to go off on one at the prequels) revenge of the sith is the best yet, including episode 7.

It was enjoyable, but the bit that really really added to the story was 2 mins from the end. Kylo Ren is not at all believable as a darth vader replacement, making a stormtrooper black (if they are still supposed to be clones of jango fett??) makes no sense, that solo is still alive when the dark side is running things now (they would have hunted him down) , no jedis and Leia on the run makes no sense, the falcon is still an operational crapheap yet in all that time, a generation at least, no other ship has done the legendary kessel run in 12 parsecs? So our hero of the film is aghast by this... None of it makes any sense. It makes me want to know how it finishes now luke is involved again (maybe job done?), but the vader creation story in the last of the prequels currently still tops it for me.

When I saw videos of the first three for the the first time, I fell asleep. I got a bit excited when the prequels were coming out, then disappointed (except for darth maul). After rewatching the originals, which still seemed and were dated, before revenge of the sith, they were good, but for me (and I know Internet people like to go off on one at the prequels) revenge of the sith is the best yet, including episode 7.

It was enjoyable, but the bit that really really added to the story was 2 mins from the end. Kylo Ren is not at all believable as a darth vader replacement, making a stormtrooper black (if they are still supposed to be clones of jango fett??) makes no sense, that solo is still alive when the dark side is running things now (they would have hunted him down) , no jedis and Leia on the run makes no sense, the falcon is still an operational crapheap yet in all that time, a generation at least, no other ship has done the legendary kessel run in 12 parsecs? So our hero of the film is aghast by this... None of it makes any sense. It makes me want to know how it finishes now luke is involved again (maybe job done?), but the vader creation story in the last of the prequels currently still tops it for me.
They don't use clones anymore, they take children from families to indoctrinate them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.