Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Lad I sit next too at work, who absolutely bums Start Wars, was very happy with it and said it was better than The Force Awakens and Rogue One. He went to the midnight show at the Printworks.
He's sat smiling at his desk like a teenager who lost his virginity last night.
I'm also sat smiling as we won 0-4 and are top of the league by 11 points.
We are both enjoying our Thursdays... Good times in the office today.

Just seen it. Overall an excellent film. Battles are great and the acting is good(especially Mark Hamill,Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver) A lot of questions raised in the force awakens are answered and new questions are raised. Also it was great to see Carrie Fisher one last time.

However I do have issues with the film. First there are way too many jokes in this film. Yes some are funny but a lot fall flat and are unesserary. The subplot involving Finn and Rose takes far too long and could be easily resolved within about 10 minutes. Talking of Finn I was really disappointed in his story arc which is it doesnt progress and I ended up thinking why was he even in the film and where does he go from here. Kylo Ren and Rey's arc is great but not his. Also there is one scene with Leia which had me thinking WTF.

Overall though its a great star wars film and I would rate it 3rd behind Empire Strikes Back and A New Hope

Lad I sit next too at work, who absolutely bums Start Wars, was very happy with it and said it was better than The Force Awakens and Rogue One. He went to the midnight show at the Printworks.
He's sat smiling at his desk like a teenager who lost his virginity last night.
I'm also sat smiling as we won 0-4 and are top of the league by 11 points.
We are both enjoying our Thursdays... Good times in the office today.

Can you not all pitch in and get him a hooker?

Im a Star Wars buff.

Saw it last night and for the first half of the film I was thinking, "yeah its ok but erm.. a bit "meh"" 6.5/10

I agree there were far too many jokey scenes. Take half of them out easily, but the good ones are hilarious.

Then. Holy shit. The second half IS JUST FUCKING AMAZING, some of the Star Wars scenes EVER. 10/10

So stick with it, its opens your imagination as to what the next film will bring never mind the 4th trilogy.

Go see it.

btw my top 5 SW films

Empire
Last Jedi
Rogue One
New Hope
Force Awakens

I thought the last one was the same as the first one, only with shit actors.

Just sayin

I thought the last one was the same as the first one, only with shit actors.

Just sayin

Not defending either film here but to say there are any good actors in the first one is stretching it. I love the star wars films but the acting is woeful, almost childish stuff by and large.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.