Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Haven't seen the last two. Can't watch them any more after realising Chewbacca runs like he's in an egg-and-spoon race.

Episode VII, they fuck on another death star and introduce a new jedi girl to the mix. Rogue One, everyone loved, it was ok but not that great IMO, everyone got giddy because they didnt attack a death star for once and the 2 dodgy blokes from the cantina in Mos Side Eisley who didnt like Luke were in it.

TBF they are both a lot better than the prequels that Lucas knocked out and worth a watch if you found the originals any good at all, I havent really given away any of the plot in case you want to watch them and Chewie doesnt have to run as he can pull your arms out of their sockets if he loses. Definitely better films than 'search for Spock' for example.

Episode VII, they fuck on another death star and introduce a new jedi girl to the mix. Rogue One, everyone loved, it was ok but not that great IMO, everyone got giddy because they didnt attack a death star for once and the 2 dodgy blokes from the cantina in Mos Side Eisley who didnt like Luke were in it.

TBF they are both a lot better than the prequels that Lucas knocked out and worth a watch if you found the originals any good at all, I havent really given away any of the plot in case you want to watch them and Chewie doesnt have to run as he can pull your arms out of their sockets if he loses. Definitely better films than 'search for Spock' for example.
Cheers. I'll catch them one Xmas I suppose.

Looking forward to this. Imagine we'll find out Rey's lineage too.

My money is on a lovechild of
images
and
GettyImages-543346155_medium.jpg

Disney are really going to ruin this franchise, aren't they?

At least when Lucas ruined them he properly fucking ruined them and it's sort of funny. Disney will probably just make them mundane and boring which in a way is worse.

In the force awakens I read that Daniel Craig had a cameo part as a stormtrooper,
I've just been reading about secret cameo appearances in this movie,
apparently there's a scene where 4 stormtroopers are in an elevator with Finn, the 4 stormtroopers are, Prince William, Prince Harry, Gary Barlow and Tom Hardy.
Is this a new regular thing now?

In the force awakens I read that Daniel Craig had a cameo part as a stormtrooper,
I've just been reading about secret cameo appearances in this movie,
apparently there's a scene where 4 stormtroopers are in an elevator with Finn, the 4 stormtroopers are, Prince William, Prince Harry, Gary Barlow and Tom Hardy.
Is this a new regular thing now?

Hard to see any cameos in the version I saw, I imagine mainly voices only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.