starting 11 for saturday ?

I think Tevez will be on the bench as he's not at 100% yet. I think Hughes will go for:

...........................Given..........................

Zabaleta........Dunne..........Toure..........Bridge

....................De Jong................................
.......................................Barry.................
..........................Ireland............................

........Bellamy...............................Robinho.....
...........................Adebayor.......................

Bellamy looks better than SWP at the moment so i think he'll pick him over Sweep. Also, considering Blackburn are a former club of his, he's guaranteed to score!

The bench is tasty though... Taylor, Richards, Garrido, Petrov, Weiss, SWP, Tevez.

southstand117 said:
Craig said:
Given
Richards Toure Ned Bridge
De jong Barry
Ireland
SWP Robinho
Adebayor
WTF no bellers or tevez...

Tevez has had a 20 minute pre-season so he should start on the bench at Blackburn.Do you think Bellamy is a better
right sided midfielder than SWP?

Tricky_Trev said:
I think Tevez will be on the bench as he's not at 100% yet. I think Hughes will go for:

...........................Given..........................

Zabaleta........Dunne..........Toure..........Bridge

....................De Jong................................
.......................................Barry.................
..........................Ireland............................

........Bellamy...............................Robinho.....
...........................Adebayor.......................

Bellamy looks better than SWP at the moment so i think he'll pick him over Sweep. Also, considering Blackburn are a former club of his, he's guaranteed to score!

The bench is tasty though... Taylor, Richards, Garrido, Petrov, Weiss, SWP, Tevez.

I think this will be the line up except I think Hughes might play Richards ahead of Zabaleta

Tricky Trev has got it 100% right for me. I would go with that and if it goes wrong we have options on the bench. Tevez will probably replace Bellamy (knee) after about 65 mins anyway

Nige and Barry can provide cover but cant see any team managed by BFS (Big Fat Sam) causing too many problems for anyone out wide. The long ball will be what we need to watch.

fair dos getting barry and de jong 2cover everything out wide that wud start leaving the centre of the park open tho.personally i would play 442 away from home

Craig said:
southstand117 said:
WTF no bellers or tevez...

Tevez has had a 20 minute pre-season so he should start on the bench at Blackburn.Do you think Bellamy is a better
right sided midfielder than SWP?

In this 4-3-3 thing we're doing, yes.
SWP is a better out and out winger, Bellamy is a better winger/forward. Actually, Bellamy is a superior player anyway in my humble opinion.

Swordfish7 said:
.....................Adebayor...............
Robinho...........Ireland............SWP
.........Barry.................DeJong......
Bridge.......Dunne...Toure....Zabaleta
.......................Given...................

As there are fitness worries over Tevez and Onuoha.

My missus thinks Ned is well fit....but has reservations on carlos...hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.