Starting eleven for 15/16 season

Hart/Caballero

Zabaleta/Sanga - Komapny/Denayer - Mangala/Demichellis - Clichy/Kolarov

Fernandinho/Fernando - Pogba/Delph

De Bruyne/Navas - Silva/Yaya - Sterling/Nasri

Aguero/Bony

17 Foreign, 4 HG and 1 U21.

Simple as that.

I would also throw lopes into that team. The guy is class and after impressing in France, has the platform to kick on this year with us. Up front is a bit low in numbers. Could thrown the Nigerian kid upfront. Pozo isn't a out and our goal scorer but will do well for us.

As it stands I'd go

Hart

Zabaleta. Kompany. Mangala. Clichy

Toure. Delph

Sterling Silva. Nasri

Aguero

Not sure that the Argies will be available though.

My starting 11 if we get pogba and Kdb

............hart.................

Zaba.....kompany.Mangala...kolarov

.............pogba....Fernandinho..
....................yaya..........

Sterling.................,......silva
...............aguero...........

I'm finding it hard to find a place for kdb

My starting 11 if we get pogba and Kdb

............hart.................

Zaba.....kompany.Mangala...kolarov

.............pogba....Fernandinho..
....................yaya..........

Sterling.................,......silva
...............aguero...........

I'm finding it hard to find a place for kdb

No way he comes to be a sub though mate. I know its a sore point but i think manuel will want de bruyne and sterling in his best starting team so i could see the following:

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Pogba
De bruyne
sterling
silva
aguero

No way he comes to be a sub though mate. I know its a sore point but i think manuel will want de bruyne and sterling in his best starting team so i could see the following:

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Pogba
De bruyne
sterling
silva
aguero

I agree with you on the De Bruyne point however I can't see Nasri being happy with a sub role either. I think there will be a lot of rotation anyway, especially if we can stay in all 4 comps longer than last season.

I don't get how we'll fit tactically if we get Pogba and De Bruyne. Pogba and Yaya cannot be a two unless we're planning on moving to 433 and it's Fernandinho, Pogba & Yaya.

Silva and Sterling would take the spots upfront with Aguero so where does that leave De Bruyne?

Yaya isn't going to be starting too many games I wouldn't have imagined over the course of the season, I think he'll be restricted to cameo sub appearances and in rotation against the smaller sides.

Hart, Caballero, Wright
Zabaleta, Sagna/Maffeo
Kompany, Denayer
Mangala, Demichelis
Clichy, Kolarov/Angelino
Pogba, Fernandinho
Delph, Fernando
Sterling, Nasri/Roberts
Silva, Yaya/Pozo
De Bruyne, Lopes
Aguero, Bony, Nacho

I think out of all the players i have seen up to now out of lopes manu garcia ,angelino, maffeo, denayer,pozo, iheagnachio ,
the two that have shone the most are manu garcia, and iheagnacho and the latter will shine this year im certain as he as everything..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.