Mangala
Rodriguez
Gundogan
Pogba
De bruyne
Silva
Reus
Aguero

Champ manager again? I would love that side but unfortunately i just cannot see that happening.

never got my head round this big 'hard on' for Pogba....everytime i've seen him play he's looked no more than average,all this taik about him replacing Yaya when for me the only thing he has in common with him is the obvious......

Manager Carlo Ancelotti
Since takeover we've never had an established top tier manager. Carlo is a champion and would change the mindset of the club. Klopp and Simeone I wouldn't mind but I fear it would be a repeat of our last two managers.

Formation 442 Diamond
Ancelotti's trademark formation and would suit the playing staff at the club.

Squad
First 11

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Mangala
New left back

Pjanic
Pogba
Fernandinho
Silva

Aguero
Bony

Bench
Denayer
Willy
Lopez
Nasri
Demichellis
Clichy
Fernando

Sell
Kolarov
Dzeko
Jovetic
Yaya
Lampard - released
Milner? Fuck knows what he's doing.

Alternative transfer targets - Lacazette, Sterling and Barkley.

willipp said:
richards30 said:
Klopp

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Rodriguez
Gundogan
Pogba
De bruyne
Silva
Reus
Aguero

Champ manager again? I would love that side but unfortunately i just cannot see that happening.

Why is it champ manager? If klopp does come then am sure he would want reus here? Bild reckon we are favourites for Gundogan and we have held talks twice with de bruyne. Maybe with klopp knowing the bundesliga he would appreciate the quality of rodriguez?

Reus @ £ 35m (buy out still i believe? )
Gundogan @ £ 15m ( last year of contract)
De bruyne @ £ 36m
rodriguez @ £ 20m
Pogba @ £ 65m
Sterling @ £ 40m

out

Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 8m
jovetic @ £ 18m
nasri @ £ 20m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
sinclair @ £ 3m

Just over £100m nett???

richards30 said:
willipp said:
richards30 said:
Klopp

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Rodriguez
Gundogan
Pogba
De bruyne
Silva
Reus
Aguero

Why is it champ manager? If klopp does come then am sure he would want reus here? Bild reckon we are favourites for Gundogan and we have held talks twice with de bruyne. Maybe with klopp knowing the bundesliga he would appreciate the quality of rodriguez?

Reus @ £ 35m (buy out still i believe? )
Gundogan @ £ 15m ( last year of contract)
De bruyne @ £ 36m
rodriguez @ £ 20m
Pogba @ £ 65m
Sterling @ £ 40m

out

Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 8m
jovetic @ £ 18m
nasri @ £ 20m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
sinclair @ £ 3m

Just over £100m nett???

Like the above.... the issue I have is whether it is a mistake for us to be holding out for guardiola, because unless we have a pre-arranged agreement with him to take over after Bayern, then we would be foolish to dismiss hiring Kopp when he is available.

some seem to suggest that the club are happy to be continued to be linked with pep but are looking at the idea of going with klopp in the summer.

As I said above holding out for someone without a guarantee of him coming is asking for trouble, especially if it does not come about. We would be made to look foolish at the least.

In terms of the above signings they are totally do-able IMO, to say it I dream football (maybe) but this is the summer that txiki needs to show his worth

Don't know how much we can spend this summer but I wouldn't mind £200 million but I'll assume in this post that the limit is £100 million and my task is to assemble a truly world class squad within the budget:

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Rodriguez
Fernandinho, Koke
Bale, Toure or Silva, Isco
Bony

Caballero and Schmeichel
Sagna, Denayer, Demichelis, Clichy and Angelino
Fernando, Toure
Navas, Silva, Nasri and Lopes
Jovetic and Ihenacho

A few points:
*Call me crazy but I'd offer Aguero plus £10 million for Bale even though the former is the better player because I recognize that its more about what we need than who's better. We've struggled to break down teams because our most talented players are more inclined to functioning within the hole. Any other way we can lure Bale? I'm not sure because u*d are allover him whilst the chavs are keeping tabs on him. Would he choose us over and above the aformentioned? You tell me but please let your answer have a fair amount of honesty. Sergio is our trump card to landing someone we have been crying out for and while he may not be the most skillful of the lot he's got something that we currently don't have and would improve us immensely - Silva and his boys will take care of the flair and skills aspect
*I understand the concerns of fans that are displeased with my relegating Silva to playing a sub role but in reality its he, Isco and Yaya fighing it out for 2 spots and by extension, he, Isco, Yaya and Bale competing for 3 positions which, imo will bring out the best in them while keeping them all fresh - not forgeting Nasri also who'll play his part from time to time
*I have not seen us really tight in CM and defense before sunday for some time now and while I recognize that the attitude of the players played a part, I also believe that our formation, which sometimes looked like a 4-2-3-1 and at other times looked like a 4-3-3 with Father Lampard helping out in CM, did the magic. That said, I'd rather push Yaya upfield than push him out of the squad because he's still got stuff in him.
*This team has got goals, technical ability allover the pitch, genuine width, solidity, pace, quality depth and youth all for £100 million or less. I guess that's too good to turn down
*I'm hoping that the board would use their spanish links to somehow lure Koke to the club. They've got a lot of work to do you know
*Modern teams tend to favour the use of versatile and scoring attacking midfielders over and above having an extra striker and so for example you have a team in second place in the EPL as well as in pole position to landing the FA cup whose number one marksman is....forgotten....someone help me here....okay one Olivier Giroud! The secret is that they have the right combination of pace, techique, width, etc allover the place to complement their not-too-wonderful striker
*Now the breakdown for incomings and outgoings respectively:

Bale 10 million
Isco 35
Koke 48
Rodriguez 27

Total: 120 million

Dzeko 10
Kolarov 5
Nastasic 7
Sinclair 3

Total: 25 million

Net spend: £95 million

LadislavMplmx said:
never got my head round this big 'hard on' for Pogba....everytime i've seen him play he's looked no more than average,all this taik about him replacing Yaya when for me the only thing he has in common with him is the obvious......

They're both 6'2"??

Manager - Klopp

----------------------- Hart -----------------------
Zab-------Komp---------Mang--------- (New lb)
----------------Pogba---Din'ho-----------------
Rues---------------Silva-------------------Bale
--------------------Aguero-----------------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.