Starting XI for next season, your prediction.

blue soon? said:
Am i the only one that wants to see nasri further up and silva in the middle? As in:
------------------------Hart------------------------
------------Kompany(C)-------Savic----------------
Richards-------------------------------------Clichy
-----------------------Dejong----------------------
--------------Yaya---------------Silva-------------
-------Nasri---------------------------Balotelli-------
-----------------------Aguero-----------------------

just seems to me like silva more cuts through defences with his vision and passing, whereas nasri is a dribbler and a lot more effective in-front of goal no?
and I know putting savic ahead of lescott is naive and wishful thinking but i just cant get over that kenwin moment in the final..
That team is 100% spot on. I too want to see Savic ahead of Lescott and the attack is perfect. I don't really want Nasri at the club but there's no denying he'd start on the RW for us. I'd change the formation to 4231 however.

Sucre said:
blue soon? said:
Am i the only one that wants to see nasri further up and silva in the middle? As in:

just seems to me like silva more cuts through defences with his vision and passing, whereas nasri is a dribbler and a lot more effective in-front of goal no?
and I know putting savic ahead of lescott is naive and wishful thinking but i just cant get over that kenwin moment in the final..
That team is 100% spot on. I too want to see Savic ahead of Lescott and the attack is perfect. I don't really want Nasri at the club but there's no denying he'd start on the RW for us. I'd change the formation to 4231 however.
Why, if you don't mind me asking?

.....................Hart..........................
...Micah....Savic.....Komps.......Clichy
....................De Jong........................
.......Silva.......Yaya..............Mata........
..............Aguero.....Balotelli.............

If Savic starts, Komps will move to LCD and Savic will start at RCD.

De Jong seats in front of the back four. Silva, Yaya and Mata run the midfield, and Aguero and Balo get the goals.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Sucre said:
blue soon? said:

Coz he is better technically. But we'd have to see if he can hold up in the Prem. Which from all the videos Muisa provided, I am certain it will be a cake walk!

Dax777 said:
....................Yaya........................
.....Hazard.......Pastore..............Silva........
..............Aguero.....Tevez.............

FIXED :P

Tevez City said:
Dax777 said:
....................Yaya........................
.....Hazard.......Pastore..............Silva........
..............Aguero.....Tevez.............

FIXED :P
Except for Tevez, that would be a dream team. I like the One tall one short attacking tandem.

Dax777 said:

De Jong seats in front of the back four. Silva, Yaya and Mata run the midfield, and Aguero and Balo get the goals.

-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm --

pudge said:
Sucre said:
Coz he is better technically. But we'd have to see if he can hold up in the Prem. Which from all the videos Muisa provided, I am certain it will be a cake walk!
Dax, from your posts i think it is safe to say you are a football nut lol i think i'd struggle to name a player you don't know anything about. But in comparison to Lescott, how many games have you seen Savic in, i admittedly hadn't heard of him until we were linked with him, and in the two games i've seen him in im not ready to pass judgement whether positive or negative. N.ot trying to cause an argument lol just your opinion

-----------------------Hart

Richards-----Kompany----Savic/Lescott----Clichy

---------------De Jong-----Y.Toure

winger-------------Nasri-------------Silva

----------------------Aguero

pudge said:
Dax777 said:

De Jong seats in front of the back four. Silva, Yaya and Mata run the midfield, and Aguero and Balo get the goals.

-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm --

pudge said:
Dax, from your posts i think it is safe to say you are a football nut lol i think i'd struggle to name a player you don't know anything about. But in comparison to Lescott, how many games have you seen Savic in, i admittedly hadn't heard of him until we were linked with him, and in the two games i've seen him in im not ready to pass judgement whether positive or negative. N.ot trying to cause an argument lol just your opinion
I really hadn't seen much of him when we got him. I don't watch much of the Balkan leagues. So he was a s much an unknown to me. But if you go to the Savic Thread, Muisa provided about 6 games, and c5 youtubes. ANd on those Youtube links you can watch other Partizan games. So I spent that weekend watching some of his game. He is a pretty intelligent dude from what I saw. He is calm, technically sound, has a pass (not Vertonghen good but) and he reads the game like a coach. Jumps the ball early and plays angles well. Not a ferocious tackler at all. And tries to pass out of pressure. Something he is pretty good at.

Time would tell if the physicality of strikers in the Prem will bother him or not. Folks like Jones and Davies, eat up skinny defenders for lunch. But in terms of knowledge, technical skill, positioning and the like, he is a far superior prospect to Lescott!

20sbc07 said:
__________________Hart_________________

Richards____Kompany____Chiellini____Baines

___________De Jong_____Yaya____________

Sanchez__________Sneijder___________Silva

_________________Aguero________________

No need for Aguero if Tevez stays.
Other possibility would be Mata instead of Sneijder and then put Silva in the centre with Mata on the wing.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.