Starting XI V Stoke - Boxing Day

alera said:
I cant see how anyone can justify dropping Bellamy on current form. Keep in mind SWP and Adebayor are rated as very doubtful, nedum is definately out.

will start robinho FACT and rightly so!

He might do but I doubt it will be at the expense of BEllamy, when Robinho doesnt show up again as for the last year and its like playing with 10 men what would he say then ? If Robinho plays it will be behind RSC in his favoured position with Tevez droping to right midfield to replace an injured SWP.

bellamy should start also but i know for sure, robinho will 100% start.

I agree its likely but it will probably be upfront behind RSC as he will do the least damage doing nothing playing there.

To be honest, I dont care who he plays as long as one of them is BELLAMY. He has to play, if he doesnt and wants to leave then he'll end up going to the spuds, which would make me physically sick as i cant stand them!

A little bit of formation modification will help with defence and possession. Change 4-3-3 to 4-3-2-1, the Christmas tree for Christmas match!

Adebayor

Robinho Tevez

Barry De Jong Ireland

Zabs Toure Kompany Micah

Given

With all the talents, why hurry in attacking? Just keep the ball, dominate the field, thats how best to defend.

imo Bellamy won't and shouldnt start again Stoke. 2 days break for Wolves won't be enough, and we are gonna need him more there. If he is indeed left out then Mancini will cop it from a load of fans but gotta remember there is another game round the corner and we should be able to put a team out good enough to beat Stoke at home regardless.

with that in mind..

Given
Richards Toure Kompany Silvinho
Ireland DeJong Barry
Tevez Santa Robi

My team Saturday

Given
zab........kompany...Richards...Barry..
Tevez.....Dejong.....Ireland....Bellamy..
...................Robinho.......................
...................Santa...........................

reznikov said:
imo Bellamy won't and shouldnt start again Stoke. 2 days break for Wolves won't be enough, and we are gonna need him more there. If he is indeed left out then Mancini will cop it from a load of fans but gotta remember there is another game round the corner and we should be able to put a team out good enough to beat Stoke at home regardless.

Totally agree with the bellers point about 2 games in 4 days. He will be far more useful against wolves who will let us play. Also a starting line up of 4-3-1-2 with robbie in ACM can easily be changed with a Sub and bring on bellers/petrov to play with wingers and change the game

We lose Ade to the ACN so he should play. I've said before if we sit him on the bench the day before we lose him for a month anyway and RSC gets an injury were screwed and mancini looks like an idiot.

Starting line up

...................Given.....................
Richards..Toure..Kompany..Sylvinho
...................NDJ........................
........Ireland.............Barry...........
....................Robbie...................
..............Tevez......Ade...............

Can switch it easily to (asuming SWP is injured)

...................Given.....................
Richards..Toure..Kompany..Sylvinho
.....................NDJ......................
........Ireland.............Barry...........
.Tevez.......................Bellers/Petrov
..................Ade/RSC...............

Mancini is renowned for a certain style of play, and I dare say he will try to impose that on the club as soon as possible.

He like TWO men up front, supported by a floating midfielder, and three out and out midfielders.

That being the case, and with the real possibility that they will let Bellamy move on, if his arse is still twitching, then I wouldn't be surprised with this line-up Saturday...

GIVEN
ZABALETTA TOURE KOMPANY SYLVINHO
IRELAND DE JONG BARRY
ROBINHO
TEVEZ RSC

Just on SSN, NEdum definately out, Adebayor and SWP very doubtful with ankle injuries. Richards only back in training today - doubful as well. At this rate we could actually end up with Barry at left back....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.