Statues at the ground

t1000-terminator.gif
I tried that with statueception and got nowhere! Even the T-1000 wasn’t impressed with his statue.
DBDA94ED-2191-4D66-8CF2-86A30212AA5A.jpeg

it's amazing how 100 yrs ago they could knock up a stone statue with an hammer and chisel or a bronze one that is a perfect image of who it is yet in 2022 with the aid of lazers, 3D etc no fucker seems to be able to get one to look like the person it's supposed to be

Its hollow and made out of thousands of little square plates welded together, how the fuck are you going to make it an exact copy of Aguero's face? Its the iconic pose that he is trying to convey. 50 years from now, hardly anyone will remember kun's face but will remember the run swinging his shirt

Just saw it. Let's just say that if I didn't know who it was supposed to be, I wouldn't have a fucking clue who it was supposed to be. Shocking. Why the hell couldn't he get his face right, and how did anyone approve it ? Looks bugger all like Serg. What a shit commemoration to such a historical day, and a City legend to end all legends.

Baffled how this was allowed to happen.

it's amazing how 100 yrs ago they could knock up a stone statue with an hammer and chisel or a bronze one that is a perfect image of who it is yet in 2022 with the aid of lazers, 3D etc no fucker seems to be able to get one to look like the person it's supposed to be

No doubt the 'wake' mob will find some spurious reason to tip them into the canal in 100 years time because they look like someone who's offended them

Its hollow and made out of thousands of little square plates welded together, how the fuck are you going to make it an exact copy of Aguero's face? Its the iconic pose that he is trying to convey. 50 years from now, hardly anyone will remember kun's face but will remember the run swinging his shirt
Why? Are all copies of every picture and video of him ever taken going to be erased?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.