Statues at the ground

I want to like them but I cant really.

I dont recognise David Silva nor Sergio perhaps it just goes to show how much I not recognise their faces.

If I saw both in really life of course I would recognise them but if I saw their statues elsewhere I wouldn't recognise them sadly.

Think its easier to 'recognise' Kompany and Aguero by their image but I just cant see Silva.

Shame

Ah well, represents the club perfectly then.

Fucked up the new cartoony badge, fuck the kits up every year. Even the fans shat it with the uefa banner, so fucking up this statue is just what the club do.

City, shite at design since 2015.
Probably time to pack it all in then mate.

#MansoorOut.

Just saw it. Let's just say that if I didn't know who it was supposed to be, I wouldn't have a fucking clue who it was supposed to be. Shocking. Why the hell couldn't he get his face right, and how did anyone approve it ? Looks bugger all like Serg. What a shit commemoration to such a historical day, and a City legend to end all legends.

Baffled how this was allowed to happen.
Probably same people that designed that Leeds badge the other year .

I get that they wanted to do something a bit different, but that style of sculpting was never going to be good for facial features and getting intricate details correct, especially when the statues are relatively small (compared to his other work). Not really the best choice of sculptor for these statues, as good as he is at what he does.

mqdefault.jpg
One of greatest films ever. Those skeletons were the bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.