Stay behind after the game and show your support

Marvin

Some players we will be saying goodbye, and it's a chance to show that even though Mancini has gone, we are City till we Die

I usually do, but for some reason I will really feel uncomfortable today, there is still a nagging feeling that some of our players "threw" the cup final.

And I don't give a FUCK what anyone else says to criticise this comment, whenever I've got the same nagging feelings in other areas of my personal life, they've always turned out to be correct.

I agree we should all stay behind despite some of our own personal misgivings.

One thing is for certain is the media in this country have an agenda driven to destroy us as a club and the only way they can achieve this is to try and divide its greatest asset.

The greatest asset we have always had is us the fans and I for one will not let the bastards succeed.

Fight back against the media and show them who we are.

Which players have announced that they are definitely leaving or retiring? We know several of them will leave but at the moment isn't it mainly speculation as to who they are? It would seem strange saying farewell to Dzeko/Barry/Lescott/Kolarov etc when they might still be here next season.

I don't really like these post match laps of honours when nothing has been won. The contrast with the celebrations after winning a trophy are too great. There'll probably be no more than 5-10,000 fans staying behind, it will all seem rather flat and the players will just want to get it over and done with.

cibaman said:
Which players have announced that they are definitely leaving or retiring? We know several of them will leave but at the moment isn't it mainly speculation as to who they are? It would seem strange saying farewell to Dzeko/Barry/Lescott/Kolarov etc when they might still be here next season.

I don't really like these post match laps of honours when nothing has been won. The contrast with the celebrations after winning a trophy are too great. There'll probably be no more than 5-10,000 fans staying behind, it will all seem rather flat and the players will just want to get it over and done with.
Kolo and Pants. Good chance that 2 from Tevez, Dzeko and Kolarov will also be going

There'll probably be no more than 5-10,000 fans staying behind, it will all seem rather flat and the players will just want to get it over and done with.[/quote]

Just like a normal league game then when they announce a fire drill ,sorry i meant injury time!

I've got a funny feeling about today which I can't quite nail down. Similar to the day of the cup final, nothing at stake today though? I think there is a bit more to come out of the woodwork yet, and we may see the departure of one of the top 5 players in the next few days. I wont be leaving early though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.