Staying In Newcastle

If your looking about going out, there alot of clubs and pubs, But the COllingwood Street area and the diamond strip is usually the place to be! But prices on saturdays are expensive. Cheaper places are usually away from that area like Riverside down by the tyne etc

Farzyy said:
If your looking about going out, there alot of clubs and pubs, But the COllingwood Street area and the diamond strip is usually the place to be! But prices on saturdays are expensive. Cheaper places are usually away from that area like Riverside down by the tyne etc

I find places nearer the river to be more expensive than those in the city centre. Then again, everywhere is kinda expensive on Saturday nights.

Niall2407 said:
Farzyy said:

I find places nearer the river to be more expensive than those in the city centre. Then again, everywhere is kinda expensive on Saturday nights.

Hmmm tbh everywhere is expensive, but (depending on what your into) the Voodooproject @ Riverside have the cheapest drinks and its a decent night there always pack! Really wanna go out that night but exams and the fact that il be at the game the next day mean i probs wont! Would love to party with fellow blues as i dont get the chance to living in Newcastle!

Farzyy said:
Niall2407 said:
Farzyy said:

Hmmm tbh everywhere is expensive, but (depending on what your into) the Voodooproject @ Riverside have the cheapest drinks and its a decent night there always pack! Really wanna go out that night but exams and the fact that il be at the game the next day mean i probs wont! Would love to party with fellow blues as i dont get the chance to living in Newcastle!

Quite a few blues up here mate

grim up north said:
Farzyy said:
Niall2407 said:

Theres more than i expected mate! U member of the lost boys? Know many 16-20 year olds? i know about 3 haha! Love wearing my shirt around newcastle, so much pride

Farzyy said:
Niall2407 said:
Farzyy said:

You at uni in Newcastle? I am but my exams don't start till late May so it should be ok for me. I wasn't able to get a ticket for the game (unless sat in home end) because I only have around 3100 points.

Have only ever been Riverside on Friday night and it was fairly cheap drinks and £5 entry so not too bad

8 of us staying on Dean Street, Bank Holiday Sunday Night, inbetween QUayside and Ant N Decs Bar!

Niall2407 said:
Farzyy said:
Niall2407 said:

You at uni in Newcastle? I am but my exams don't start till late May so it should be ok for me. I wasn't able to get a ticket for the game (unless sat in home end) because I only have around 3100 points.

Have only ever been Riverside on Friday night and it was fairly cheap drinks and £5 entry so not too bad

Alevels mate, mine start like the week after the game, My dad used to be a season ticket holder but when he had be he didnt want to travel to the games, he took me to maine road a fair bit but we rarely go to the Etihad, schools always in the way or work, also not having a city card or season card doesnt help either, plus my funds becuase i dont have a job are limited. But yeah riverside on a saturday is £5 entry and £2.50doubles i think. I cant make the game but my dad mentioned a box actually, which would be good, but it doesnt beat the feeling of standing up in the heavens with the away support

Farzyy said:
grim up north said:
Farzyy said:

Theres more than i expected mate! U member of the lost boys? Know many 16-20 year olds? i know about 3 haha! Love wearing my shirt around newcastle, so much pride

Yeah one of "the lost boys". 3 or 4 young uns lol rest are old miserable bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.