Staying In Newcastle

Staying over with our kid on the Sunday at the Copthorne on the quayside. £64 quid for a twin room - bargain

kinkysleftfoot said:
eshiers1 said:
i shall be out on the toon saturday night and sunday night, staying in jesmond :)

Ditto!!

Jesmond, quality place!! Full of clubs and bars to stay around in Jesmond if you can't be arsed with the 5 minute taxi ride to town

am not staying overnight ..but just booked on the 9.20 train from piccadilly
the cheapest i could find was £69.30 robbing twats anyone else booked on this one ??????

If you go up Westgate Road, past the O2 Academy on your right (imagine the station is behind you in the distance), as you carry on up Westgate road is a pub called The Bodega.

I was in there last September - cracking pub, real ales/imported lagers/seriosuly good cider, dart board and landlord is a Blue.

Providing we win the Derby, i guess there will be a fair few Blues staying over that night.

I feel for the Jordi Brass...

Niall2407 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
eshiers1 said:
i shall be out on the toon saturday night and sunday night, staying in jesmond :)

Ditto!!

Jesmond, quality place!! Full of clubs and bars to stay around in Jesmond if you can't be arsed with the 5 minute taxi ride to town

tis overpriced mind!
i'll certainly be venturing into town both nights, got a university reunion saturday night and a birthday party sunday night, the city game in the middle makes for a pretty good weekend jaunt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.