Steaua Bucharest AWAY leg - useful info for travelling Blues

Flying to Dublin this evening, and then out from there tomorrow morning to Bucharest.

I always try and get in another local game if its possible so I'm disappointed that I'll not make the Dinamo game tonight. I'd booked this route before it was announced whether we would play Tuesday or Wednesday.

@Cosmin Any chance of Rapid playing a game on Wednesday (or any other Bucharest team)?

I can see Rapid club are having financial problems but can't figure out what league they are in this season, and I definitely cant find any fixtures anywhere.

Rapid are league 5, and in big trouble financially - NO games on Tues or Weds in buc area sadly, just the Dinamo game tonight !

Sinking a few pints in the Drunken Lord. They guys here have gone to tremendous efforts to make all Blues feel very welcome. Just had a good rendition of Blurmoon. Thanks you very much.

Get yourselves down Strada Smardan area for pubs and scran.

PS....what until you see the Romanian women, woooooooaf!!

I haven't yet received the email with the information I need to collect the ticket. Where is that? :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.