…RM or Barca
…City
…PSV
…Besiktas

I am not sure when the draw is !.

I'll take that! Not Barca though.
Real, PSV and Besiktas is just fine.

Others might want to avoid us though...

The draw will start in Monaco tomorrow 5pm.

Just got my text off the club telling me I'm in block(blank space) row(blank space) seat (blank space)
On top of things as ever eh? Luckily I'm not in my seat tonight as I've got tickets for elsewhere in the ground but has anybody else had a similar message forgetting to actually inform you of where you're sitting?

This morning I woke up, made my eggs, walked outside, saw i had a flat tire. Was pissed at first as I already had my spare on another tire. Then I realized it gave me an excuse to stay home, take the day off work and watch this match. Silver lining.

Obviously I'm not too worried about advancing but would still like to see a win. I'll be very interested to see if Joe and Yaya get to play. When Pep was asked if Yaya had a chance to play Pep said yes but kind of swiveled his chair, which made it appears he was lying. When asked if Joe had a chance to play I believe he said yes before the guy could even get the entire question out of his mouth. Should be interesting.

Most important thing about today may be that the Ajax keeper doesn't get injured so the dominos can start to fall.

This morning I woke up, made my eggs, walked outside, saw i had a flat tire. Was pissed at first as I already had my spare on another tire. Then I realized it gave me an excuse to stay home, take the day off work and watch this match. Silver lining.

Obviously I'm not too worried about advancing but would still like to see a win. I'll be very interested to see if Joe and Yaya get to play. When Pep was asked if Yaya had a chance to play Pep said yes but kind of swiveled his chair, which made it appears he was lying. When asked if Joe had a chance to play I believe he said yes before the guy could even get the entire question out of his mouth. Should be interesting.

Most important thing about today may be that the Ajax keeper doesn't get injured so the dominos can start to fall.

I'd like us to advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.