Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the feeling it will be the start of something wonderful

Hart plays sweeper style, better than wily. Hart becomes part of the pep plan again. accepts number 2 keeper role and stays

Oh if only

i got the feeling he's down the road with his suitcase, what i havnt got a feeling about and that's because i know as most on here do 'Joe is not good enough' no room for sentiment willy our number two must play

Hope to Feck we haven't put an almighty curse on us for tonight. Keyboard warriors would have our guts for garters :)

For very sure!
This match could be quite interesting for various aspects - ecxept for winning this play-off.

Seriously, even including rotation Pep wants to win and will have a plan.
Steaua away used to be quite poor and will have limited ambition tonight. IMO.

I am in for a win, say 3-0. No matter if Joe or Willy do the job. Expect Joe to start and be subbed for his moment...

For very sure!
This match could be quite interesting for various aspects - ecxept for winning this play-off.

Seriously, even including rotation Pep wants to win and will have a plan.
Steaua away used to be quite poor and will have limited ambition tonight. IMO.

I am in for a win, say 3-0. No matter if Joe or Willy do the job. Expect Joe to start and be subbed for his moment...

Was talking with a mate at work today about this game and what Pep might do if we start to tear them a new one again and go 4 or 5 up early doors. Would he empathise and not want to overly embarrass fellow professionals and back off a bit, or would he be feck it, let's see if we can create an all time aggregate record. Views?

While we're on about the CL.......just seen on the BBC that Real Madrid got £81m for winning the CL last year, and the team finishing bottom of the Prem this year will get £97m! Big changes ahead for this competition.

Was talking with a mate at work today about this game and what Pep might do if we start to tear them a new one again and go 4 or 5 up early doors. Would he empathise and not want to overly embarrass fellow professionals and back off a bit, or would he be feck it, let's see if we can create an all time aggregate record. Views?

Pep loves to win, he is breathing football. Bayern beat Hamburg 8-0 in Feb 2015 (HT 3-0). He won't stop his players having fun...

This time though I doubt to see such a huge score due rotation.
But well, I even don't know the line-up. Happy guessing... :)

think its clear that kelechi will start ahead of Kun....

reckon we could see one of the young fullbacks in and maybe yaya for part of the game.....big test for yaya to see if he can do what pep wants him to (I don't think he can - he just doesn't have the legs for it)

if harts in goals and they score everyone be prepared for the conspiracy theorists to say he let it in deliberately!!!!! ;-)

I got the feeling it will be the start of something wonderful

Hart plays sweeper style, better than wily. Hart becomes part of the pep plan again. accepts number 2 keeper role and stays

Oh if only

Guardiola isn't asking for sweeper style. He's asking for decent passing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.