Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you mature a little, you will come to understand that people will have differing views to yours.

I completely understand those and can accept them...funny how though when someone view on here goes agains the general consensus they get rounded upon though isn't it.?????

....as I've said to others happy to discuss football but when people start throwing insults about maturity then i won't listen....try looking at some of the other discussions Im having with various people and look at the difference in replies due to the nature of the way they respond...they want to talk about football....so we talk and discuss even when we don't agree cause its done in respectful way

and i guess i started this cause i said every club has its share of idiots so i apologies for that but some of the things that have been said about hart have been very poor and baseless and not what true fans should be saying so it is going to rile people into those sort of comments....strange also that some of those comments aren't picked up on as well????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.