Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't give a fuck about what the media says...all ic are about is that the team plays well......Im sure it won't make any difference to the outcome of what happens with joe hart in the long run but I hoe he does have a good game tonight...pep must trust him enough I guess
we could lose 4-0 tonight and still go through...what does that tell you.

Because they don't share your opinion? well, i kind of guess that makes you right.

You clearly haven't read my opinion on the whole situation cause if you had you would know that i fully back pep in bringing in a new keeper and the reasons he is doing it....

My only complaint has been some people trying to besmirch harts reputation and what he has done for us with some of the things that have been said through the thread about the whole situation....

Try reading through things before you make yourself look stupid next time

Bucharest's supposedly weakened XI: Cojocaru, Aganovic, Tamaș, Mitrea, Momcilovic, Bourceanu, Enache, Sulley, Popescu, Hamroun, Tudorie.

Are they supposed to be playing a weakened team too? If so it could be a bigger score than the first leg.

we could lose 4-0 tonight and still go through...what does that tell you.

I know pep wouldn't be happy with that at all and I know listening to his press conference that he want to win...so he is either giving hart a send off (fair enough) or giving him a chance to show what eh can do ( probably not likely) but either way he must trust him enough or he wouldn't have played him as if hart was to go against what pep wants the other players in the team wouldn't get a chance to praise what pep wants them to...especially the young full back that we have playing tonight

How do you know he is not trying to be better,are you at training?

based on what ?? do you work with him on the training ground ?

Hart's known Pep's coming since February at the latest, and everyone knows Pep wants his keepers to be good with their feet and pass it out. That's half a year to improve and less than a minute into his first appearance vs Arsenal, he's already kicked it out of play. And then played almost no short passes the whole of the game. My point is that while whether Willy is better with his feet is open to opinion, the fact that he tried when he got his chance and Hart didn't is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.