Steaua crowd next week

Gonna go cos I'm just so fascinated by Pep's tactics - might be a dead rubber but I'm sure he'll use the occasion to experiment.

This is the exact reason I'm excited about going!
I've even moved from my usual season ticket seat in 109 to be in block 127 near the dugout to watch him close up for this one!

The hospitality prices are pretty good.

Chairmans Club £150
The Mancunian £115
The Citizens £99

All are plus VAT but a great opportunity to watch the boys in a bit of luxury.

Presumably you can't drink because of the Champs League rules?

Can't see it being a massive (sorry!) crowd to be honest. The tie is dead, and people will want to save their cash for games in the group stage. I'm guessing somewhere between 30-35k.

Typical City that they couldn't have made the second leg more difficult.

I've got my ticket through the cup scheme, but did consider not going after the result on Tuesday night. If I don't go, I lose £15, if I do go I spend £40 in travel, and then food and drink on top (its cheaper eating at home), and spend 14-15 hours getting there and back.

But having missed the first home game through work, I'm keen to see us play live under Pep, so I've decided to go anyway.

I'll go to work, go home, organise myself and go to the match. Bit easier!

It's gonna be all over Facebook if we can't get near a sell out. Fucking embarrassment our fans at times.

And those that turn up won't sing enough. Or loud enough to hear on my TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.