Steaua crowd next week

Well I know my mate believed it to be booze, never thought to question it really, just assumed the restaurant is somewhere in the depths of the posh bit and therefore they can give the ban a body swerve

This has always been the case in the hospitality sections, even when we played at Barnsley a few found their way into the bar and stayed their half time onwards.

This has always been the case in the hospitality sections, even when we played at Barnsley a few found their way into the bar and stayed their half time onwards.
Well good on them if there is a way to avoid a bleeding ridiculous ban like that, they're certainly paying enough money for. I'm sticking with my hip flask

Before any arseholes tell me to shut up I got my ticket 10 min after they were put on sale. After last nights fantastic display its to be hoped that next Wed the crowd is 40k plus, there are loads of "fans" who post on bluemoon moaning about the cost of tickets well its school hols and the prices are cheap as chips so get yourself down and support the team who put down a marker last night.

I work with a few Romanians, one said he was going in our end in a group of about 40.

So everyone thought we played great last week with the prospect of another goal fest I really don't see why the match would struggle to get over 40,000 at great prices.

Looking like 40,000 plus. Looking forward to this. 5-0 up and I don't think Pep believes in taking it easy.

These are always the best games atmosphere-wise anyway. I always enjoy it more when it's less touristy.

Didn't UKIP say there were 2M Romanians in this country - might be a sell out.
Can anyone pay at the gate ?.

City could of been clever and done kids for a quid and sorted the adult tickets out maybe cheaper. Instead we will have a 30 + 35k gate. Either way I'll be there come on you blues..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.