Steaua crowd next week

Has any English CL club ever sold tickets as cheaply as we do? The club should be praised
Arsenal's season tickets include admittance to first 7 Cup games free.

My Cup scheme membership made this game cheap, but if you're not going to go to every game it's £22, £27, or £32. Is that cheap?

Manchester City's match-day prices are more expensive than Man Utd presumably because they have 75,000 seats to fill.

Have they started selling tickets at the city shop in town again yet? So much more convenient

Arsenal's season tickets include admittance to first 7 Cup games free.

My Cup scheme membership made this game cheap, but if you're not going to go to every game it's £22, £27, or £32. Is that cheap?

Manchester City's match-day prices are more expensive than Man Utd presumably because they have 75,000 seats to fill.

I guarantee you can get a ticket for most City homes games for between £30 and £35. There are always loads for sale on here or elsewhere. Never buy a home match day ticket from the club. That is robbery

It annoys me how the club open CBL3 on the day of the game. There are going to be loads of people who wanted to go to the game but were put off at the available seats being right in the corners. Now most have probably made other plans and won't bother. We need to get this chip off our shoulder about empty seats (every big club in Europe has empty seats for lesser games like tonight). Leave the whole ground open and available from the start of the sales window!

My Dad and Brother sit in CBL3, got moved, and now their seats are available again. Such a faf because the club is penny pinching trying to keep kiosks closed!

Most blocks on the planer in red have between 1-20 seats left. The South Stand levels 1 and 2 now have less than 20 available across the entire 2 levels. Have to say it looks like the family stand have turned out plus seats are selling in there at a good rate.
At the moment the front rows of CBL3 are selling well with lots in orange being purchased.
SSL3 isn't on the planner?? Is it open ?

It annoys me how the club open CBL3 on the day of the game. There are going to be loads of people who wanted to go to the game but were put off at the available seats being right in the corners. Now most have probably made other plans and won't bother. We need to get this chip off our shoulder about empty seats (every big club in Europe has empty seats for lesser games like tonight). Leave the whole ground open and available from the start of the sales window!

My Dad and Brother sit in CBL3, got moved, and now their seats are available again. Such a faf because the club is penny pinching trying to keep kiosks closed!
I think also it is to force people to fill the lower levels, my seat is in EL3 but had to move back 6 rows as my seat didn't appear available. CBL3 has now come on line upto row L in the 3 middles areas but the way they are selling I can see more rows are front rows in other blocks coming on line soon. Great support to be honest to say we are 5-0 up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.