Steaua crowd next week

I like low crowds. Engines the brain dead empty seat rags out. Anyone who spouts that shit I just never speak to again. Become ruthless. Some twat at work has said it today. He has no Idea he just signed his own death warrant!

i booked mine day of sale, i don't want to miss a minute and not thinking 'dead rubber' more what a joy it is to see this type of football. Same system different players will be very interesting and hopefully lots of goals.

Should have been £5 max for adults from the start, not joking I would imagine 40k there absolute max the game is a dead rubber

Should have been £5 max for adults from the start, not joking I would imagine 40k there absolute max the game is a dead rubber
40k would be a great crowd whether it was a dead rubber or not. A lot of us go when we play, whether there's anything at stake or not. It's stll summer holiday time too so a lot of families will stll be away. I can't see it being much different if the tie was on a knife edge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.