Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate anyone can edit wikipedia articles do you think they know something you don't lol

Yes, but as I understand it Wikipedia are much more on top of edits than when it first started. Could mean nothing, just noticed it when I looked him up.

Yes, but as I understand it Wikipedia are much more on top of edits than when it first started. Could mean nothing, just noticed it when I looked him up.
yeah, and obviously they already edited it back. it means nothing.

He's a better fit for us than Steffen. Good shot stopper, decent with his feet, active in and around the penalty area.

However, his weakness is that he's really poor against crosses into the box and doesn't command his area will aerially.

Bravo MK 2 but a young Bravo when he had quick reactions could work out very well, looks like Steffen could be on his way to Burnley, he was always going to leave for game time at some point, so this is good scouting, not easy to find a blend of all our goalies especialy at this price.

I imagine it’s because Pope has just left and Vinny will beg the club to help? Makes way more sense to sell zack though as I’m sure we could get £10-15m minimum for him.
No way we get near 15mil for a player who is desperate to leave and has barely played in 2 years when pope moved for 10 mil this window we will be lucky to get the 7 mil we paid for him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.