Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way we get near 15mil for a player who is desperate to leave and has barely played in 2 years when pope moved for 10 mil this window we will be lucky to get the 7 mil we paid for him back.

Yep - which is why we’ll probably try and loan him out instead, in the hope he plays himself into a higher fee bracket.

No way we get near 15mil for a player who is desperate to leave and has barely played in 2 years when pope moved for 10 mil this window we will be lucky to get the 7 mil we paid for him back.

Possibly mate but he will have value being a premier league player etc and I’m sure someone at least pays £10m for him

where'd this come from? or just a feeling?
Just my hunch, they need a keeper we have too many, but with Steffen`s jitters his credibility has gone down in world cup year, i rate Steffen one of the better PL goalkeepers a good run out should prove it, even if Burnley are in the championship.

The last place I would go if I was Zack Steffen when looking for a regular spot in the national team is a relegated side. Especially with the World Cup taking place in November

The last place I would go if I was Zack Steffen when looking for a regular spot in the national team is a relegated side. Especially with the World Cup taking place in November
That depends on the National manager Bazunu for example got better as a goalkeeper quickly due to playing regularly in the lower leagues, whereas the back up liverpool lad got better in the media but surpassed on the field, Steffen will improve rapidly if he plays, it does not matter where, and the worse the team the better for him.

That depends on the National manager Bazunu for example got better as a goalkeeper quickly due to playing regularly in the lower leagues, whereas the back up liverpool lad got better in the media but surpassed on the field, Steffen will improve rapidly if he plays, it does not matter where, and the worse the team the better for him.
Burnley are shite and in a right fucking mess though, he could easily concede 3 a game and look even worse.

Burnley are shite and in a right fucking mess though, he could easily concede 3 a game and look even worse.
He would still not look as bad as a goalkeeper just collecting the money, Burnley will not be his only choice, Leicester and Everton both have failing goalkeepers, but that is a gamble and he needs game time.

He would still not look as bad as a goalkeeper just collecting the money, Burnley will not be his only choice, Leicester and Everton both have failing goalkeepers, but that is a gamble and he needs game time.
Yeah, he'll have better options than Burnley on the table from across Europe, still an International Keeper with a decent rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.