Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the problem with having two keepers who could be first choice - one will end up getting fed up of being a bench warmer and will want first team minutes.

If he does leave, I’m not sure there’s anyone who’s quite as good a back up

Perhaps we could get De Gea on a free.
Is that actually as bad as it sounds ? I know Tan Hag thought allegedly thought he was rubbish with his feet but surely you don’t get to his level without some ability with your feet even as a keep and we wouldn’t use him anyway. Would be the best back up keeper ever surely even after his decline. On a free with loads of cash from Bayern

Is that actually as bad as it sounds ? I know Tan Hag thought allegedly thought he was rubbish with his feet but surely you don’t get to his level without some ability with your feet even as a keep and we wouldn’t use him anyway. Would be the best back up keeper ever surely even after his decline. On a free with loads of cash from Bayern
Seriously? He would want stupid wages and would end up costing us both domestic trophies as he can't play in our style.

We have a buy-back option on Bazunu at Southampton
I wonder is it like the one with Lavia and doesn't kick in until next year.
Bazunu would be off his game to come back as a no 2.
He needs a solid season with Southampton to get his confidence back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.