Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy thing about dealing with Bayern, Barca, or Real is just how shameless the reporters are. When dude is literally wearing the team shirt in his avatar, I just can’t take them seriously.

Don't even know whos on the market you could get to sit and be a backup that good. Meslier would be a guess at 15-20m i think he's going for but erratic when we would need calm.

Cant argue with him pushing for it if he wants it though, but doubt he goes.

Trafford signed permanently, you’d think there’s more chance Steffen would return from his loan.

I hope that we play hardball with them, at least 10 million for someone we got on a free. Hopefully there’s someone identified, if they do let him return to Germany.
Steffen is back here already.

Trafford signed permanently, you’d think there’s more chance Steffen would return from his loan.

I hope that we play hardball with them, at least 10 million for someone we got on a free. Hopefully there’s someone identified, if they do let him return to Germany.
10 million is not playing hardball, we should demand at least 30 million. It does not matter we got him for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.