Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't sell them a virus. Bayern can fuck off.
It's not about Bayern now is it? Ortega came here because he wanted to play for a top club. As he is a keeper with traits top clubs like.

So he came to be #2. Now there is another top club who want him ( even if just temporarily) to come and be #1. This is hard to decline for any player.

Bayern really just have to pay the cost to be the boss.

There’s no chance we would be willing to sell him at this stage in a transfer window.
Slap a £60 million transfer fee on him and see how the German rags react to that.
Cunts!
This is what I'd do. He can go. But at a very steep cost. 60 - 65 million. All our key players must be cost prohibitive for other teams.

Trafford signed permanently, you’d think there’s more chance Steffen would return from his loan.

I hope that we play hardball with them, at least 10 million for someone we got on a free. Hopefully there’s someone identified, if they do let him return to Germany.
If that's your hard ball, I wouldn't like to see your soft ball.
What we got him for has no bearing on what he's worth to us now.

Well there’s gratitude for you.
We plucked this guy from a relegated club in the Bundeslighe and made him part of a treble winning team.
No fucking loyalty left.
He’s under contract till 2025 so either make him sit it out or slap a £60 million tariff on him.
I get why Pep doesn’t want players to stay against their will but everything has limits.
If we hadn’t let young Trafford go it may have been another matter…

Well there’s gratitude for you.
We plucked this guy from a relegated club in the Bundeslighe and made him part of a treble winning team.
No fucking loyalty left.

Oh fucking grow up.

We didn't come to his rescue; he was a free agent after his contract expired. He was one of the best goalkeepers in the Bundesliga the season before and had plenty of offers including one from Bayern at the time.

Some of you make yourselves look like right knobheads whenever a player considers leaving.

Carson is like...

JovialSlimGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

I did wonder before the season started that do we need another young keeper to push Ederson and Ortega
Ederson is still young enough for another 5 years at the top, but maybe he will want to move after his contract runs out and try something new with a challenge to keep him hungry,

Ortega is a great keeper and at another club would be number 1 So totally understand if he wants the move

As Harry Kane found at a couple of years ago, there is a world of difference between "wanting the move" and the potentially selling club agreeing to it. That why they have contracts, and it ties both parties to it, and will only be terminated (player sold) if both parties want it.
We couldn't get Kane, because Levy didn't want to sell, and regardless of what Ortega wants, Bayern can't loan (lol) , or buy him unless City agree to it.
He is under contract for a reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.