Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fucking grow up.

We didn't come to his rescue; he was a free agent after his contract expired. He was one of the best goalkeepers in the Bundesliga the season before and had plenty of offers including one from Bayern at the time.

Some of you make yourselves look like right knobheads whenever a player considers leaving.
No need for insults.
At 59 I consider myself fully grown.
And by the way there’s nothing wrong with loyalty.

Reactions: nmc
10 million is not playing hardball, we should demand at least 30 million. It does not matter we got him for free.
Reject Maguire is up for sale for £30 million. Ortega is worth much more than that and Bayern can afford it. Having said that - I wouldn't sell them anyone after the shit they've tried to lay on us over the last few years.

Out of all the goalkeepers in the world why would you limit yourself to two that don't even have a contract? Are we skint?

Because we don't need to spend more than the fee that we get for Ortega.

Timo Horn is a quality keeper an excellent shot stopper who only relatively recently fell out of favour. And Handanovic has an outstanding record at saving penalties and would surely be an asset as coach if not as a player.

Because we don't need to spend more than the fee that we get for Ortega.

Timo Horn is a quality keeper an excellent shot stopper who only relatively recently fell out of favour. And Handanovic has an outstanding record at saving penalties and would surely be an asset as coach if not as a player.
We already have Carson for that role and he is younger than Handanovic. Why should we be inconvenienced because of Bayern’s misfortune. It’s tough at the top so pay what he is worth to us.

The problem with this potentially happening is a lot of the better backup keepers have already made their moves, I'm not sure they'd be any great backup option available to properly cover for Ederson or many clubs willing to sell their first choice.

If we can't get someone who could adequately cover for us in case of injury then selling Ortega at any price would be reckless, tell these fuckers no they're scum hope that we reject any proposals sent out way as I can't stand the German rag bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.