Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird pep never says this player is going nowhere he is measured in what he says not ruling out a move or not!

Weird pep never says this player is going nowhere he is measured in what he says not ruling out a move or not!
Generally speaking it's best to leave all options on the table. If Bayern want to send 60m pounds our way I'm sure we could make this work, assuming Ortega wants to go.

Generally speaking it's best to leave all options on the table. If Bayern want to send 60m pounds our way I'm sure we could make this work, assuming Ortega wants to go.

Yep but Bayern didn't want to pay 20m for a goalie? Do they really think they can buy ours for less than that?

This should not even be entertained. Not even a loan. Above all, not to that lot. Once again Stefan demonstrated the other day that he is at least as good a shot stopper as Ed, albeit not as remarkable in distribution (which is hardly surprising). For the first time in yonks, we have a keeper who is not a huge drop-off from our “first-choice” keeper. It is an incredible comfort.
Imagine Ed gets injured. It does happen, sometimes. Then we are absolutely fucked, no disrespect to Scott Carson. Zack Steffen's also still on our books, I believe (hollow laugh…)

Jason Steele at Brighton might be available. He's supposed to be good with his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.