Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that he worries the fuck out of me with his footwork and in that dept never looks as good as Eddie.
However I must say his saves have been very good overall.
Nobody in the history of football is as good with their feet as Ederson, even the young ones coming through around the world don’t look as good.

If the idea is for Ortega Moreno to be their number one, tell em we want Neuer in as part-exchange.

Bayern haven't got a new keeper yet because they keep putting in low ball offers. So they've approached Ortega to try and unsettle him with the intention of putting in another low ball offer to City if he gives the go-ahead. I bet they'll bid around €10m for him.

If we can't find a suitable replacement for him (before he goes!) and they won't pay us a decent fee, they must be told to fuck off. Ortega landed on his feet massively when he came to us. It won't be mean of us to refuse to let him go if the above conditions aren't met.
Can't see him been allowed to leave without a suitable replacement. We have sold two promising keepers in the last year so would need to move quickly before the window closes.

I am sick and tired of bayern, barca etc being terribly managed and thinking its the responsibility of better managed clubs to help them out, if you have managed yourself into a position where you dont have a number 1 keeper then you should expect to pay accordingly

Bayern haven't got a new keeper yet because they keep putting in low ball offers. So they've approached Ortega to try and unsettle him with the intention of putting in another low ball offer to City if he gives the go-ahead. I bet they'll bid around €10m for him.

If we can't find a suitable replacement for him (before he goes!) and they won't pay us a decent fee, they must be told to fuck off. Ortega landed on his feet massively when he came to us. It won't be mean of us to refuse to let him go if the above conditions aren't met.
How do they get away with illegal approaches to players under contract??

Another feeble attempt to weaken our squad by destabilising our players, how the fook they can talk terms without our permission, is beyond me, even worse, it's one of the self entitled cunts sniding in after all of these years of bitching about our business model, anyone that has crossed us deserves the royal wave V for fuck off.
FWIW I put the two keepers on a par myself, the skills of both are good enough for these champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.