Stefan Savic

okstate99 said:
Im surprised, Savic didnt put up much of a fight to stay, unless he wanted to get closer to home, and wasnt comfortable in England, even with his Baltic brothers, here.
He probably dropped by Blue-Moon, i think he couldnt leave fast enough after that

okstate99 said:
Im surprised, Savic didnt put up much of a fight to stay, unless he wanted to get closer to home, and wasnt comfortable in England, even with his Baltic brothers, here.

Baltic ???

Hmmm..wasn't Bobby raving about Savic when he signed for City in a similar way to Nas..whatever his name is! Deja Vous??

okstate99 said:
mcfcinprague said:
okstate99 said:

Baltic ???

Fine i got the wrong end of Russia.. :)

LOL

For those that are interested and don't know it should be Balkan :)

summer of 69 said:
Hmmm..wasn't Bobby raving about Savic when he signed for City in a similar way to Nas..whatever his name is! Deja Vous??

I really don't think there is any chance that Mancini came up with the Savic signing, unless he is an avid watcher of the Serbian league.

The Savic signing was probably where Mancini wanted young, cheap backup and got a recommendation from our scouts. Nastasic plays in Serie A which Bobby watches, and for one of his former clubs. He is definitely familiar with Nastasic.

big blueballs said:
summer of 69 said:
Fuck me the rags back

Just pointing out that Mancini convinced us that Savic was going to be the best young central defender around for a long time!

summer of 69 said:
big blueballs said:
summer of 69 said:
Fuck me the rags back

Just pointing out that Mancini convinced us that Savic was going to be the best young central defender around for a long time!
Yep and all you do is fucking slag our players off (when I say ours I mean City's if you're unsure) every opportunity you get and Mancinis statement may come to fruition in time....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.