Stefan Savic

ANY1aBLUE said:
Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
I think any1ablue just needs to feck right off and not come back, constantly negative, annoying ballbag

He fucking disappeared for a few months when we won the title....

AND I WAS THERE TO SEE IT - JUST AS I WAS IN 1968! And just as my offspring will be when Im gone - they'll be there in future.
Stick that in yer 'feckin ball bag' - tossers........................................

as for being negative - I thought Savic was crap when I first clapped eyes on him, because he is crap - and our manager who signed him clearly also now thinks this. Do you lot have our club at heart or just happy with mediocrity? I want us to move forward, so does Mancini, and for that to happen we need better players than some of the mediocrity we currently pay extraordinary amounts of money to. I contribute to their astronomic wages and therefore have the right to criticize in a constructive manner - that is my prerogative. However, sometimes, just 'crap' will suffice......just as 'tossers' does in this instance.

Watching us for over 40 years, I think you'd realize that Savic isn't even close to being in our top 5 worst players, especially considering he's 22 and we only lost one or two games with him playing last season.

But anyway, back on topic. I think he'll do well in the Serie A, bit less intense than the prem and Fiorentina has a much lower profile than us so he'll be able to play without much stress.

Good luck to him, I'll be watching to see how he performs.

Just read this on his Wikipedia page lol...

On 6 July 2011, the reliable, muscular and all round world class centre half Savić signed a four-year contract for Manchester City in a £11600 million move.[5][6][7] Legendary defender Emmanuel Eboue was qouted as saying that with Savic leading the defence, city would be an unstopable force. He made his debut against Swansea City on 15 August 2011 and came on as a substitute, making a solid start to his career at the Etihad Stadium.

Anyway good luck to him hope he proves ppl wrong

Contract has been filed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=381482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=381482</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.