Stefan Savic.....

ccarpenter55 said:
samharris said:
ccarpenter55 said:

you are a rag, you even wanted to swap your top tier spuds ticket for a copy of womans weekly and some washing up liquid.. discusting person you.. :*)

oops sorry,just checked...it was a swap for a bottom tier one..thinking of someone else.
i had a bottom tier one, i was trying to swap my mates top tier ticket for a lower ticket......

Ha ha.. sussed you...youre not a rag.. :)

samharris said:
ccarpenter55 said:
samharris said:
you are a rag, you even wanted to swap your top tier spuds ticket for a copy of womans weekly and some washing up liquid.. discusting person you.. :*)

oops sorry,just checked...it was a swap for a bottom tier one..thinking of someone else.
i had a bottom tier one, i was trying to swap my mates top tier ticket for a lower ticket......

Ha ha.. sussed you...youre not a rag.. :)
haha i know im not! rather be dead then red! i dont even know why i bother made a new account when i losted my password and stuff for my old one because its full of moaners.

After I heard he scored a couple headers for Montenegro I was dying to see him score a header, looks like a real threat despite his size

Joga Bonito said:
After I heard he scored a couple headers for Montenegro I was dying to see him score a header, looks like a real threat despite his size

He's 6ft 1...not what I'd call a midget tbh.

Ancient Citizen said:
forevermancity said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Lescott has been nothing short of a liability this season. Savic to come in and replace him by November at the latest, please.
With views like this it reminds everyone that just because you watch a football match, doesn't mean you understand the game

Lescott has been fantastic this season

Seconded. Sometimes I think people are watching another match. Lescott has bailed us out at the back numerous times this season, Savic looks good but don't let's get too giddy yet.

Talk about Giddy. Lets not get Giddy about Lescott. He has been fine. Fantastic....not so much. Savic should get a game or two with Vinny to show what he has got.

City need to get him in the weight room. Along with Razak and Balotelli. They don't need to be Mr. Universe but they've got some small shoulders for the Prem.

really excited about this lad!

his reaction to his goal just showed how much he loves it.

one for the future for sure, great prospect and plenty of potential for sure.

forevermancity said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Lescott has been nothing short of a liability this season. Savic to come in and replace him by November at the latest, please.
With views like this it reminds everyone that just because you watch a football match, doesn't mean you understand the game

Lescott has been fantastic this season

As often is the case, somewhere between the two extreme views lies the truth.

Lescott has not been a liability, nor has he been anywhere near fantastic. He's holding his own, but one of the few I expect will now be replaced sooner rather than later.

Savic looks like he could potentially save us a few million and Lescott drops to cover?

GStar said:
samharris said:
Joga Bonito said:

He's 6ft 1...not what I'd call a midget tbh.
Really? He looks tiny.

From wiki..

Stefan Savić
Стефан Савић Personal information
Full name Stefan Savić
Date of birth 8 January 1991 (1991-01-08) (age 20)
Place of birth Mojkovac, SFR Yugoslavia
Height 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position Defender
Club information
Current club Manchester City
Number 15
Youth career
2006[1] Brskovo
2007–2009 BSK Borča
Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2009–2010 BSK Borča 27 (1)
2010–2011 Partizan 20 (1)
2011– Manchester City 4 (1)
National team‡
2007 Montenegro U-17[2] 3 (0)
2008–2010 Montenegro U-19[2] 7 (0)
2009– Montenegro U-21[2] 3 (0)
2010– Montenegro 7 (2)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:54, 1 October 2011 (UTC).

I like the played 4 goals 1 (City)Stat, hed only scored 2 in his last 47 for his previous clubs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.