Stefan Savic.....

skillman said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Lescott has been nothing short of a liability this season. Savic to come in and replace him by November at the latest, please.

Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed.....a 'liability' is totally wide of the mark. Its not as if we are shipping loads of goals and struggling in the league, is it?

Andouble said:
he is the reason I think that any screams of big-money CBs in January will fall on deaf ears. At this time I don't think City are looking to buy a big-time CB that will be a first XI choice for the next few seasons, they want this lad to grow into that role.

agreed. i hope Boyata presents good competition. Savic, Boyata, and Komps could be a strong core for a long time.

I`m not one of Lescotts biggest fans but i can`t knock the lad this season. To be fair he has played well , although i do think Savic will replace him eventually.
Savic looks very composed on the ball and he does get up well for headers, i think he was a bargain buy... well done the scouting team.

samharris said:
Ovo said:
Freestyler said:
really excited about this lad!

his reaction to his goal just showed how much he loves it.

one for the future for sure, great prospect and plenty of potential for sure.

I'm glad you mentioned his reaction. He was absolutely chuffed to score!

Keep it up Stefan son.

The players were especially pleased for him..I think he's well liked by the team.

I think Balotelli was the player he ran to when he scored and Mario looked absolutely over the moon for the lad.....

samharris wrote:
Ovo wrote:
Freestyler wrote:
really excited about this lad!

his reaction to his goal just showed how much he loves it.

one for the future for sure, great prospect and plenty of potential for sure.

I'm glad you mentioned his reaction. He was absolutely chuffed to score!

Keep it up Stefan son.

The players were especially pleased for him..I think he's well liked by the team.

I think Balotelli was the player he ran to when he scored and Mario looked absolutely over the moon for the lad.....

It was YAYA.. not Balotelli... :)

Definitely balotelli. He even got a poke in the eye from kompany for his troubles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.