Steph Houghton MBE To Retire At End Of 2023/24 Season

Blue5964

Last edited:
Has she actually played at all this season? I've seen she's been on the bench a lot.
On a side note OP you don't half have a professional way of posting, puts the rest of us to shame

Has she actually played at all this season? I've seen she's been on the bench a lot.
On a side note OP you don't half have a professional way of posting, puts the rest of us to shame
Played in a couple of Continental Cup games, and has made the odd sub appearance, however I imagine her changing room contribution has been high.

She's been unbelievable for the club and is going to be a huge loss to the dressing room.

Genuinely lovely person as well.

Been on the cards for a while though and isn't a shock.

The City door will always be open for her whenever she feels the time is right but spending time with her family has to be number one priority.

Good luck Steph

Class act. Hopefully, she will continue with a professional role at the club or find a comfortable home in front of the cameras. She’s done a bit of City TV and her career experiences would be invaluable in providing the gravitas to be listened to, especially with respect to the women’s game, where she’s accomplished almost everything.

Good luck, Steph!

Once a Blue, Always a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.